jSQL Injection is a lightweight application used to find database information from a distant server.
It's is free , open source and cross-platform (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X).
jSQL Injection is also part of the official penetration testing distribution Kali Linux and is included in distributions like Pentest Box , Parrot Security OS , ArchStrike and BlackArch Linux .
- Automatic injection of 23 kinds of databases: Access, CockroachDB, CUBRID, DB2, Derby, Firebird, H2, Hana, HSQLDB, Informix, Ingres, MaxDB, Mckoi, MySQL, Neo4j, NuoDB, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Sybase, Teradata and Vertica
- Multiple injection strategies: Normal, Error, Blind and Time
- Multiple injection structures: Standard, Zipped, Dump In One Shot
- SQL Engine to study and optimize SQL expressions
- Injection of multiple targets
- Search for administration pages
- Creation and vizualisation of Web shell and SQL shell
- Read and write files on host using injection
- Bruteforce of password's hash
- Encode and decode a string